Magnum Power is an equal opportunity NW Line Construction contractor. We are interested in highly qualified individuals to join our team. We continually accept resumes from individuals wishing to further their career in a dynamic workplace with attractive benefits. We focus on hiring people to share our Core Values and purpose, creating prosperity for our company, our partners and our people doing the work we love! If that is you, please submit your resume even if we are not currently hiring! You may e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Updated job opportunity information is available if you periodically check this web page.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Job Description – Administrative Assistant
Magnum Power, LLC has an immediate opening in Castle Rock, WA in our accounting department. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with accounting knowledge and experience.
Experience is preferred, but all candidates with an interest in the position are encouraged to apply.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering phones
- Processing invoices from data entry to issuing checks
- Reconcile vendor statements each month
- Credit card statements and reconciliations
- Setting up vendors and maintaining W-9’s for annual 1099 processing
- Communicating effectively with vendors
- Weekly payroll processing
- Weekly equipment usage posting
- Receive all payments
- File Affidavits and close jobs
- Miscellaneous HR duties
- Complete and return Credit Applications
- Order office supplies
- Some IT/Phone setup and maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Experience with Vista by Viewpoint a bonus
- Good understanding of debits and credits. Experience in other accounting functions, i.e. payroll, A/R and month end preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC, spreadsheet and accounting software skills (Excel & Word)
- Strong organizational and office skills
- Hard working – ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, personal time off, and holiday pay.
Please provide cover letter, resume, and wage requirements.
Magnum Power is an equal opportunity NW Line Construction contractor. Magnum Power, LLC can offer exciting opportunities to highly qualified subcontractors. Please use our contact page if you wish to work with us or need further information on an ongoing project.
Please use our contact page if you wish to request a bid.
Magnum Power is also a member of the bid management program Ariba Discovery.